Our first release for the year of 2021, Schoolbox v20.2, is packed with incredible new features!
Get access to a step by step walkthrough of all the exciting new features in the platform.
Amongst other things, this major release includes the following:
- Google Files Component: Quickly embed and share google docs with your class or group to enable real-time collaboration. You get all of the features of Google, without leaving the system.
- Video Capture: Record audio, video and screen captures directly in your browser and share via learning moments, or anywhere you can attach a file.
- Download Class Feedback: A PDF of a student’s rubric and grades are now available for download alongside the student’s work.
- Improved Print Support: You can now print pages, timetables, calendars and rubrics in full colour so you can share with others offline.
- Online Help: You can now access help without the need to remember a username and password by simply clicking the link under your portrait photo.
- GeoSnapShot Integration: Share important school moments and images inside Schoolbox, save in administration time and open up new fundraising opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more about our partnership with GeoSnapShot, don’t miss our next webinar on 25 May at 11am AEST.